Villa De Cerf offers a wedding package, with the perfect location and assistance from a dedicated wedding coordinator who will take care of the smallest details right up until the big memorable moment.
Villa De Cerf Wedding package includes:
On the Wedding day with our compliments:
- Free rental of the wedding venue for the special day
- Free Bridal dressing room (Subject to availability)
- Tropical floral decoration at the wedding venue
- Assistance and guidance from a dedicated Wedding Coordinator
Please download our wedding package rates and offers sheet: Villa de Cerf Wedding Package (PDF)
Terms & Conditions:
Weddings are held: Monday to Friday
Minimum Length of Stay: 2 days prior to the wedding ceremony
Requirements for the offcial ceremony:
The ceremony is conducted by a registrar and is legally recognized and will take place within the grounds of
the hotel. The date selected is subject to the registrar’s availability and that there is no other wedding being
conducted at the hotel on that day.
- Birth certificates
- Valid Passport
- Divorce certificate if clients have been married before
- If either party is a widow/widower the original death certificate is needed, together with the original marriage Certificate.
- If either party has changed name proof is required (we recommend by means of a letter signed and stamped by a Notary Public
- Request has to be made 20 days prior to the official ceremony
- Ceremonies requested within 11 days prior to ceremony will incur a surcharge to be paid locally
- If any of the documents are not in English or French an official translation, stamped and signed by a solicitor is required.
- If either party is under the age of 18 years, a parent must accompany him or her, as well as a legal permission of a parent or legal guardian.